The Twenty Deluxe is Ambrogio’s smallest robot – but don’t let its size fool you. This diminutive machine is more than capable of mowing 700m² (that’s just over 2 and a half tennis courts’ worth of grass!) and it’s small size lets it navigate lawns with ease. Packed with cutting edge processors, brushless motors and a powerful lithium-ion battery, the Twenty Deluxe is the perfect solution if you want a discrete and efficient lawn robot.
Inconspicuous in operation, the Twenty Deluxe can handle complex installation, with its software allowing management of 4 separate lawn zones. Large Flex-Grip rubber tyres allow the Twenty Deluxe to tackle slopes up to 45% and the solid 18cm stainless steel cutting blade ensures a beautiful finish on your lawn. The Ambrogio Remote App makes interfacing with the robot incredibly simple, allowing you to set up automatic mowing schedules via bluetooth.
With a total length of only 42cm and a weight of 7kg, the Twenty Deluxe may have a small footprint but will leave a big impact on your lawn.
Technical Specification for the Ambrogio Twenty Deluxe:
* Max sq.mt suggested : 700 + / – 20% * Motor type: Brushless * Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V): 1×2.5Ah * Max allowable slope : 45% * Max Slope : 35% * Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%): 20% * Average Working Time <Actinic:Variable Name = ‘h’/>: 02:00 * Recharge mode: Contact
* Blade Type: 4 Tip Cutter Disc * Cutting Width <Actinic:Variable Name = ‘cm’/>: 18 * Cutting Height (min-max) <Actinic:Variable Name = ‘mm’/>: 25-70 * Spiral Cutting: Yes * “Smart Partitions” Zoning: No * Self-Levelling: Yes * Eco Mode: Yes * Rain sensor: Yes * Maximum managed areas: 4
* Navigation Type: Traditional (Wire) * Compass System: Gyroscope * Connect Module (GPS, GSM) – 1: No
* Weight with Batteries Incl. : 7.1kg * Robot Size (lxwxh): 420x290x220 mm * Wheel Profile: Wide Flex Rubber * Power Sound [dB(A)]: 57 * Level of Protection: IPx5
* User Interface: Buttons * App Control: Bluetooth * Bluetooth receiver: Yes
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.